Carolyn Hines '92, MBA '97 Memorial Scholarship
Carolyn worked in the Registrar’s Office at Radford University for over 28 years. She provided invaluable assistance to administrators, department chairs, advisors, orientation staff, and many others, always with an eye toward improving the teaching and learning environment at the University. Those who worked with her had tremendous appreciation for her encyclopedic knowledge of records and registration issues, her level-headed approach, her good humor, and her love for Radford University. Carolyn passed away in 2007. After years of gifts from her family, numerous friends and colleagues the fund reached endowment status in 2013.
- Must be a full-time Radford University student.
- Must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Must have a declared major in the College of Business and Economics.
- Must not be, nor ever have been, on 20 weeks or more of disciplinary probation or suspension from any academic institution of higher learning.
- Must reapply to be considered.