1 Peter 4:10 Scholarship
Michael and Carol Donovan established this scholarship to assist first generation Radford University students. Carol is a 1980 Radford University graduate who majored in Journalism. They are loyal lifetime supporters of the university. As reflected in the scholarship name they believe â€œEach of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of Godâ€™s grace in its various forms.â€
- Recipient is encouraged to maintain at least a 3.0 overall GPA.
- Maintenance of a 3.0 or higher GPA will be a favorable consideration for scholarship renewal.
- Recipient is expected to contact Carol Donovan upon receiving the award.
- Recipient is expected to seek out a trusted professor, counselor, or other adult on campus with a college degree to serve as a mentor and sounding board.
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you work in high school?
- If yes, please share where you worked and your experiences during that time.
- Please share examples of your commitment to family, church or community service.