Alpha Sigma Tau Scholarship
This scholarship was created to benefit members of Alpha Sigma Tau Sorority. Christina Covington, 1990 graduate and the National President of Alpha Sigma Tau spearheaded the established of this endowment.
- Must be an initiated member of Alpha Sigma Tau Sorority.
- Must maintain a minimum 2.6 GPA.
- Must have demonstrated leadership qualities in Alpha Sigma Tau Sorority and campus activities.
- Undergraduate and graduate students may be considered.
- Must not be, nor ever have been, on 20 weeks or more of disciplinary probation or suspension from any academic institution of higher learning.
- Must reapply to be considered.