Artis Endowed Scholarship
Mrs. Nancy Eisenhart Artis is a 1973 Radford University graduate and is a member of the Foundation Board of Directors. She is a former member of the Board of Visitors. Her husband, Dr. H. Pat Artis is a 1972 graduate of Virginia Tech. They are co-owners of Performance Associates, Inc., a business that provides products to assist licensed users in their storage acquisition activities and educational seminars to explain the complex technologies that are in today’s storage subsystems. They created this scholarship to assist deserving students pursuing a degree in the College of Science and Technology.
- This scholarship is for Incoming freshmen, transfer students, or upper-classmen who study in the Artis College of Science and Technology.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident as defined in the Immigration and Nationality Act.
- Incoming students must have an overall 3.2 high school GPA or college transfer GPA.
- Selected students must complete one of the two courses listed below during each of the first two years on scholarship to be eligible to receive a scholarship in subsequent years. The required courses are:
- a) POSC 120, an Introduction to American Government
- b) ECON 101, Survey of Economics.
- The university may change the specific course numbers as the curriculum continues to evolve over the years.
- Students are eligible for renewal if they maintain a 3.5 GPA and continue as a major within Artis College of Science and Technology.