Bonnie Hurlburt SGA Scholarship
This scholarship was created to recognize leadership among SGA members. Ms. Hurlburt served Radford University for 39 years. She is a 1958 graduate of Radford College with a B.S. in Home Economics. She is a member of the Society of 1910 and the 1979 recipient of the Outstanding Alumni Award. This scholarship was named for Dean Hurlburt to honor her leadership on campus and her work with SGA. The Bonnie Hurlburt Student Center is named in her honor.
- The applicant must be an outstanding student leader within student government.
- Must have been an active member of SGA for at least six months.
- All current and past SGA leadership positions held will be evaluated when determining eligibility.
- Must maintain a minimum 2.7 GPA.
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student.
- Must not be, nor ever have been, on 20 weeks or more of conduct probation or suspension from any academic institution of higher learning.